December 04, 2011

What time is It??

                                                            What time is it Mr. Wolfe??

                                                           Lunch Time!!!! Raawwwrrrr !!!



As I mentioned before, December offers a lot of special events and it is a  time for our family to reconnect from the busy activities of the fall. We keep extra activities to a minimum in December, unless they involve our entire family together.  
This past weekend we attended a Country Christmas to Remember in Spencerville Ontario. The town does an amazing job at simple and family oriented. The kids have a BLAST shopping in the kid ONLY shopping emporium, coming out with presents wrapped up for each other.  After that we usually do a wagon ride, craft show and church lunch, followed by absolutely nothing but hanging around ;)

As you can see there is still no snow. Chilly as it was, the sun was shinning. I think I could get used to this December weather, although a little crunchy snow under foot WITH the bright sunlight would be amazing.

Kids don't take much, but they do take your time, and when we take the time to focus on them and have a little fun it is TIME WELL SPENT ;)

I love our life, but because my husband has two jobs (regular and farm), he does not have much spare time to just chill out with us for a day. When we are all together as a family, I truly think I am at my happiest.

Until next time....
Alyson

1 comment:

alltheprettythings said...

When I see Audrey in that winter coat, I can still picture Lara.....

Just thinking of you guys today when it was a Saturday and Mahone wanted desperately for a companion and I thought, what did I do with Seamus and then I remembered-I spent Saturday mornings with you....

Good memories...