January 01, 2009

RESOLUTION 2009

A New Year.

O.K why Not,

I'll make resolutions...

Hmmm...Nope. Can't think of anything. If I resolve to do it the rebellion in me will naturally protest against it and do the exact opposite.So instead of setting myself up for disappointment in the next few months I resolve to not resolve....instead I'm just gonna live and do my best for what is best for me and my family, and when I screw up I'm going to start over instead of beat myself up for failing.


By the way...THIS is what happens when people and not chickens go on vacation.

Anyone want some eggs? I've got 20 dozen in my fridge...and lots of cheese as you can tell.


3 comments:

happygeek said...

I want your eggs.
Just mail em Kay?

Anonymous said...

Make pickled eggs and sell them to a bar

Dad

Unknown said...

When we finally come to visit, I expect the biggest omelet ever!