December 31, 2008

My Life....At the End of 2008

You know you are getting old when you say to yourself....Really? It's 2009???? I remember the Leon's commercials when they were telling us that we could hold the payments till 1989!!!!

Ah well.

Life is good. Different anyway.

As much as I laugh at myself these days, I think it is my friends and family of past that get a kick out of what has become of me.

I mean really....How funny is it that I got REALLY excited today when I looked out my kitchen window and saw THIS!!!!

Robert our baby calf lounging in the leaves on this balmy December 29th day....Surrounded by curious chickens.

I LOVE IT!!!!

I can't figure out what was funnier though.....

Robert Chasing the Chickens.......

Or Peyton trying to hit them with a stick.


Yes I've gone crazy.

Have a great New Year. I think I will spend it with amazing friends.












5 comments:

happygeek said...

LOVE your background.
Where did your snow go?
My word.
Want ours? We got plenty.

LandbridgeToys.com said...

Hello

We are hoping you will stop by and check out our site:

Landbridge Toys

If you like what you see, perhaps you will add us to your Toy Sites I Love list.

We are Mom owned and operated.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

tammi said...

That must be fun to watch!! I hope you have an awesome New Year, Alyson!!

cathy said...

Wishing you and yours a very happy 2009!

Anonymous said...

Aw - so cute!

Happy New Year!