January 03, 2009

IF ONLY THERE WAS A VIDEO CAMERA

I was heading outside to let Robert my baby calf into the part of the yard where there is more sun. It's cold and I figured the sunshine would warm him up. y'a know?

Anyway, at the base of the deck was who?

Robert.

Apparently he had the same idea, and took it upon himself to push past the gate and head towards the open yard.

He was also feeling playful and thought it was jolly fun to make me chase him around the house twice to get his furry butt back in his pen.

He is lucky I'm a runner....actually I think I am lucky I'm a runner.
And I thought Peyton was the only toddler I was going to have to chase around the house!!


Before The Chase....Robert on the Loose thinking he's just hillarious

Me trying to coral him...of course what Peter did not capture was the full on sprint around the house....Woman Vs.Cow. Woman won.


And here he is the after as I'm dragging his butt back into the pen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw - cute!

Will send pics -

tammi said...

I'm having a lot of fun picturing this race around the house in my head! Good ol' Robert seems to be a bit of a prankster!

momofthecrazies said...

You crack me up! Glad you caught Robert before he ran onto the highway.