December 29, 2008

There is Hope

I did not do very well with the Christmas Pictures this year. I didn't manage to get a good one of all 3 around the tree. Oh well. I did manage to capture a couple of good moments.

This is Peyton our little man after getting the dump truck out of the box. I honestly don't think the girls have EVER been that excited about any present they have received.

Good to know that he is a BOY....a flush it down the toilet, throw is across the room BOY.

However, here is another picture of him stealing Lara's Cuddly Care Bear, Kissing it and walking around with it.

A yes....The perfect man. Rough and tumble on the outside but sensitive too. At least there is hope that I'll be able to marry at least one of them off ;) Of course I did just fish cat food AND styrofoam out of his mouth this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah - rough and tumble but sensitive - it's nice to have one or two of those. . . .

happygeek said...

This post made me laugh out loud.
You gotta feed that boy eh?