August 05, 2008

Alright Peyton...What did you do with it??

Seriously. Is there ANYTHING this kid won't eat,touch,put in the toilet or hide???

If it is NOT a toy....he will grab it,lick it, drag it, toss it, hide it.

I HAD pictures for you today. Pictures of my sweet corn growing in our yard compared to the tall cow corn behind it. A picture of a cool robin sitting on a nest that Lara made out of Plasticine. A picture of....doesn't matter. I can't find the Cord to attach my camera to the computer because SOMEBODY has dragged it off and hid it somewhere.

This is frustrating for someone like me who prides herself in knowing where everything is. I just gotta let go...gotta let go before I pull all my hair out. He is lucky he is so cute that every time he smiles he melts my heart and makes me want to run off and have more babies.

2 comments:

Carey said...

Good luck finding the cord. My kids did that to me when they were younger...sometimes they still do. :)
DId you look under the toy box? or the oven of the playset?

happygeek said...

I say look in his stool.
I am only half kidding.
It's amazing to me what my boys would swallow.