September 23, 2007

A Grave Mistake

Apparantly I am about to be shunned from the Farming Community...

Apparantly in my last post I have made a horrible mistake. A mistake so big that I may NEVER be accepted as country.

Apparantly the tractor I was writing about is spelled JOHN DEERE with an E. NOT JOHN DEER.

I am so sorry my farming friends. Please don't banish me from your fabulous community. It will NEVER happen again. I love it here and don't want to leave.

On that note...I am a horrible speller and stubborn to boot as I refuse to look things up in a dictionary, or leave in peace...so get used to it...and me :)

I'm aware of my spelling short comings....love me anyway :)

3 comments:

tammi said...

Ha! And here I thought it was going to be because you wanted to raise organic chickens!! :o

Spelling John Deere wrong would be a pretty huge transgression here too. But as long as people can see you're putting in the effort to mend your citified ways, you should be okay! It's kinda like when you're in a foreign country -- as long as they can tell you're trying to speak their language, they'll love you!!

Katy said...

oh my goodness....this post made me laugh!!!! We live in the country as well and my hubby says John Deere isn't even allowed...LOL. Just a nice blue ford tractor! Ahahahaha! ;)

Anonymous said...

How's a city girl to know these things? We went apple picking in the country yesterday. The girls loved it so I can see why your kids are loving living in the country.

Alana