August 04, 2007

Boo Hoo

I don't get sick very often...but I'm sick. When I say sick I mean bone acheing, skin hurting, fever in 40C heat. Yes I'm shivering and I feel terrible.
Thank God my husband is off for four days.....thank God he just took the kids grocery shopping while Peyton and I nap.
I wish I could stay in bed all day but I can't. If I ignore EVERYTHING I will have way too much to do when I'm better and then I'll get overwhelmed. So...I poke around the house for about .5hour...then go to bed. I feed Peyton...then go lay down.
Hmrph.
On another note I am not calling this a bad day. It is beautiful this morning as a nice breeze has finally kicked up. I want to go to the beach with my family but I know the sun will drain me even more. At least we have many more days to enjoy each other.
My kids have been great too which helps.
I wonder if I have West Nile :) Is that treatable ??? I shouldn't say that as you never know.
Hope everyone else is having a great weekend. Only weeks to go now Christine!!! Hang in there!

1 comment:

cathy said...

You hang in there Alyson...take care and I hope you feel better really soon. It is hard to be Mom and be sick at the same time. I am glad you have the support of your hubby. That is good!