My fever finally broke last night. I woke up at 3am and the bed was soaked!!! clothes, pillow, sheets and all. Now that is a fever! I feel better this morning. Still tired so I'm taking it easy for a couple of days.
For fun here are 10 more things about me:1) I won a six foot stuffed polar bear in a coca-Cola contest. It was so big it took two people to carry and I literaly had to STUFF it in the back seat of my car!!! I gave it to the Children's hospital.
2) I bite my nails. I went all last year not biting them and they looked great. I am trying to quite again. Terrible I know :)
3) I can't stand Raisins....really, I CAN'T STAND RAISINS!!!!
4) I once sat on a soccer field in the pouring rain for an hour watching the most amazing lightning flash horizontaly across the sky. It was beautiful.
5) I have played the piano, saxaphone and clarinet. Braces got in the way of the latter two.
6) When I was 8 I travelled to California with my family and slept on the streets in a sleeping bag along with thousands of other people New Years Eve for the annual Rose Bowl parade. The porta potties were overflowing so we paid a dollar to use the toilet in a theatre.
7) When I was little it was my dream to be an international Spy :)
8) I crashed my mothers car when I was 14 driving it INTO the garage.
9) When we were in high school my brother and I got into a fight and he threw everything in my room out of the window.
10) I have a doll. She is a 'wrinkle dog'. Her name is Alice. She has been with me since I was 7. She knows all my secrets :) She came with me to University and when I would put her in the washing machine I would cry. My husband told me when we got married that it was either her or him...I think I made the right choice :)