March 22, 2007

Saying good Riddance

Interesting how the Lord is preparing me to leave our city to move to the country. Things are happening that are sort of 'pushing' me away from here. I know that I will be ready to leave behind some things here and move on with whatever life He has planned for my family.
I think I would normally be upset about what is happening in a certain volunteer position I hold, but to be honest it is just making it all easier to wash my hands of it all and say good riddance. So thank you Lord for that. Thank you for making it easier for me to walk away from the politics of some things and carry on to a more simple life in the country.

Funny how an answer to prayer is still an answer to prayer even if it does not happen the way you expected it to.

Alyson

No comments: