March 10, 2007

Dinner night out

Ahhhh....nothing like dinner night out. We had been planning this for a month! and finally last night the moment arrived. We got to go out with friends to a nice restaurant. It was a great night for Adam as he actually had yesterday and today off and finished his psychological test!!! yay for him!! So it was definitely a celebration. Check out the pic of the HOT COUPLE in the next column.

Now for the background check. He has done his part. Now we just sit and wait for the final go ahead and to hear the words YOU ARE HIRED!!!

OH!! Yesterday I found the PERFECT PILLOWS for my tea room!! We were at Winners and they screamed out to me....Alyson buy us!! we want to live in your home!! I mean...how could I ignore them? they would be so sad. I am very excited. It makes things so much easier when I have an idea ahead of time of what I want and then when I see it VOILA!!! I don't feel guilty about buying it because I know it is what I want. Not only that but we have a budget for each room and so I get to spend money on house stuff and not feel bad. Oh how wonderful. Of course with every purchase Adam seems to remind me of his 42" screen T.V he is budgeting for to go in his man room......yes dear I know :)

Off to shop for a gift for a little somebody who is getting married soon.

Have a good one.
Alyson

No comments: