March 09, 2007

Good friends

All it takes is one friend. One friend to understand how you are feeling. One friend to share your same values and beliefs, your upsets and hurts. I am blessed in my life to have so many friends. I always felt so alone as a teen. Never felt that I had anyone in my life who understood what I was going through, thinking and feeling. Turning 30 this year I am realizing that I am surrounded by people who understand, love and support me. I am so thankful for that. Funny because most of my good friends are so different. They all offer something to our friendship that I don't find in others, and I am grateful the Lord has placed them in my life. I am realizing the value of them more and more each day. Really...I'm not being cheesy.

I was talking to a lady at church the other day and she said that she envied me because she does not have any friends. I guess some people really are alone and my heart goes out to her. so thank you thank you thank you to all my friends that put up with me :)

Oh, Adam is writing his psychological test this morning...please pray for clarity of mind and relaxation for him. The test was cancelled last week as his preceptor had the flu. There is just this test and the background check and bingo!!


Have a good one,
Alyson

No comments: