October 18, 2012

New Buys Old

I'm not one to spend a lot of money on 'stuff'. In fact, the entire point of my life is to become simpler and happier with the basics.

One problem with that.

Cows and all the products necessary to milk her, cost money. So do bees, and all the stuff I need to make all my products.

I'm like a kid at Christmas these days. Or my birthday. Whatever. I'm loving getting steps closer to becoming self sufficient.  I just won't look at our credit card bill for a while. It is hard to live the old fashioned way, when you don't have any of the stuff to do things.  I'm blessed to have a mother in law and mother who have kept a lot of things over the years, but I'm still needing to contain myself. The modern internet is doing a wonderful job with helping me aquire all things old. How funny.

One step at a time right??

On that note.... I can't WAIT for the package to arrive from the Ukraine ;) lol

1 comment:

Dad said...

Should take a couple of weeks. I got the shipping notice yesterday.
Strange that I could only find it in the Ukrane.