January 03, 2011

Welcome 2011

Well Happy New Year! Where did the time go? Christmas, Adam's birthday, Adam's birthday party...and New Years spent throwing up in a bucket. Stomach flu not self induced thank you very much ;)

Christmas was nice around here. We were able to just be together. We planned on getting back into the routine of things today but the kids are sick. As always life throws you curve balls. I can plan all I want but life will always get in the way. No big deal really. What I find a priority at the time always seems to seem so petty in the end.

I also have not blogged for a while because I've been on my other site a little more Proud to be a Fit Mom. I've had that site for 3.5 years for those of you who never check out my sidebar ;) I'm beginning to train for my first HALF MARATHON in May. Running is a big part of me. I don't talk about it here much as it does not sound very 'country'. Running a Marathon is a life goal for me. The Half is a stepping stone to that. I feel pretty far from the finish line at this point both literally and figuratively. I suppose that I am...and that is o.k too.

This year is also going to be a big year for me. It is the 10th Anniversary for A LOT of things. First Date with my husband, Finding Jesus, Getting Married, and becoming pregnant with our first child. Yes all this year.

To celebrate we are planning some things to celebrate our marriage, our family and ourselves as individual people. I'm not sure what some of those things will be but that sounds nice doesn't it??

The year is not starting off as 'celebratory' as expected but it is nothing we can't handle as a family and with Christ.

So happy 2011. No matter what happens...It will be a good one.

No comments: