May 12, 2010

A moment of Peace

When my life is crazy and I don't think I could possibly add anything else to my list of things I need to think about,plan and do...

When every second of my day is taken up by one thing or another...

When I have to make decisions that I don't want to have to make,

I think to myself....

God must be preparing me for something greater. I CAN make it through this and I can do it one moment at a time. I pray more. I listen more. I rely on His strength more to carry me through. I am forced to rely on Him and He always....always comes through...

Thank you Lord for a moment of peace in my crazy life right now. I love how you packed that moment in to my hectic schedule. Even though Audrey had to be strapped to me to have it I am still grateful for it ;)

No comments: