December 22, 2009

Chillin' With My Peeps

I Have not been on here for a while. I guess we are busy. Busy enjoying ourselves. We have had some great friends over for visits, have been finishing up the Christmas 'stuff', and just enjoying ourselves.
We decided to take the month of December off homeschooling. We still do daily devotions, the girls are still reading, writing a ton of cards and learning about life of course. Removing the daily book work however has taken a lot of the hussle and bussle away. There is more time for having some fun and enjoying ourselves. Less pressure.
Lara is ahead anyway, and Erin was hating school. Taking the school aspect out of life has allowed Erin the freedom to write on the magnadoodle everyday and oddly enough I think she has progressed in her reading!!! Weird. That is the fun of homeschooling. We can pretty much do whatever we want when we want. I like that. I really like that ;)

Anyway, I will not be posting much. Other than the fact that we are busy holding a cranky baby EVERY NIGHT and pretty much fall into bed at 10pm, I am enjoying the extra time to sit and play games with the kids.

Oops..I accidentally just turned my keyboard french...èèèèèèèèèèè.....
Oh well, have a great Christmas Holiday with your family. Enjoy them.

3 comments:

tammi said...

Oh man, all the homeschoolers I know in the blogosphere make it sound SO appealing....

Have a wonderful month of holidays and festivities ~ and a very merry Christmas!

Erin said...

:) love the picture of the girls. these are the things memories are made of.

Nancy said...

Nice. Love y'all. . . .