September 17, 2009

Is that a baby in the Cradle???






Nope...Just a stupid cat. Although I can't stand fur balls in or around ANY of my furniture I did not have the heart to move her. After all...she WAS just trying to find SOME PLACE to sleep since I kick her out of the house every night, throw pillows at her when she scratches my new sun porch furniture and gets malled by 3 children on a daily basis.
She better think twice before trying to sleep here when there is a REAL baby in the bassinet, or else it will be a cold, cold winter on the farm for her!!!!!


3 comments:

tammi said...

Dang it, you had me all excited for a minute there!!!

Very cute kitty. For the brief while that our rescued cat was allowed to live indoors, I took what seems like a bajillion "sleepy cat" pictures!! I don't know what it is about them, but it's definitely photo-worthy!

Anonymous said...

just before careful-they say you have to be very careful with cats near where babies are sleeping...

Nancy said...

Aw-w-w - very cute!