September 04, 2009

Homeschool Recess

I love that it is the beginning of September and the weather is PERFECT. The mornings and evenings are cool and crisp, and the days are sunny and 25C.
I love that we can head to the park for the rest of the morning after 2 hours of successful book work and 'schooling'.
I love that our schedule is so flexible so we can take advantage of the weather when we can.


I also love that my girls found kids they knew RIGHT AWAY, played on their own, included the little ones, and made up a game all their own.

See? Homeschooled kids certainly are NOT isolated from the rest of the world. In fact, sometimes I think we have the option of being in it a little longer than others. At least I get the option of enjoying it WITH them ;)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I love it! And such a sweet picture!

Disney for Boys said...

Great post! I couldn't agree with you more!!

momofthecrazies said...

Your kids look so happy! I love Erin's dress by the way!