May 20, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes

We went to Winners to find my husband some pants. I told the girls that if I saw some decent pj's that I would get them some new ones.

We looked.

All we saw were some short nighties that had Disney prints on them, and the material was not breathable....

I told the girls that the Jammies were inappropriate and that maybe next time the store would have some better ones...

I got a lot of eye rolling, whining, and 'but mom!! you SAID we could get new pyjamas!!!

I then turned and said quite sternly, that I was sorry, but the jammies were inappropriate, and I did not appreciate the attitude....

I was walking towards the check out with Peyton in the cart, and the girls grumpily walking behind me.

Erin turns to Lara and says.....

" When I'm a mom, I'm going to buy MY kids Inappropriate Clothing. "

O.K Hunny.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Aww-w-w - so cute! I love it. And - I also really like that you stuck to your guns and didn't buy trashy jammies.

Yay Alyson!

Emma said...

I can picture her saying that : )

Erin said...

LOL.... leave it to the middle child!
hilarious!

momofthecrazies said...

That's hilarious!