May 06, 2009

Nice Surprises

I've had a couple pleasant sup rises today.
First, I was searching the web for people who shear Llamas.
I found a lady about an hour from here with an Alpaca farm and she VOLUNTEERED to come and see if they are SHEARABLE for me! So nice. Thanks! At the same time I found out that she sells Alpaca wool from her farm and so I am going to buy some from her to make a baby blanket for the new baby.

How wonderful! local, chemical free, soft, organic Alpaca wool for my baby.

Second, a man from down the road stopped in and gave me this...



He thought the kids would like it since it looks like a Llama....
Now isn't that nice??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you remember, but we have a llama duvet for Mahone.. It is so wonderful, washes easily and is warm in the winter, cooling in the summer. Pam's mom, who has a llama farm, makes them. I will have to ask her how she does that just in case you're llama's are "shearable"
Suzin