January 27, 2009

Hello Sunshine and Warmth on my face

Banana bread is made...the first two loafs anyway, school is done, swimming lessons are over, naps are ending, and now we are off Tobogganing! After we deliver some eggs of course.

The weather Once again is flip flopping. From -25C yesterday to 0C today. And the sun is out to boot!! As if we are not going to take the time and head outside for some fun.

I just wish we had some friends around to join us. Homeschooling does get a little lonely for this people person. I'm sure at some point there will be more homeschoolers our age.

Anyway, I'm not going to dwell on that. Off we go to enjoy the sunshine.

1 comment:

Blessed Beyond Measure said...

I was so excited when you posted on my blog. If you read my post today...not many people post. So I was pretty much beside myself when I saw your post.

My husband suggested that you could join our group. It would be a killer commute though! ;) We live in the Ohio River Valley (Mid-West) of the US. How long have you been homeschooling?

We are just starting to get our feet wet with the farming. I don't think that you ever really get a handle on parenting or homeschooling. It is pretty much a learn as you go. But isn't that life?!?! I am very thankful that we are able to homeschool our kids. God has been good to us! Have a great day.
Blessings