The meme topic is to share six unimportant things about myself and then to tag six other people to do the same thing.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry
So...Here is 6 things you probably did not need to know about me.1) I bite my nails...and I hate it.
2) I don't like to cook 'meals'. I do it because it is something I think I'm supposed to do. If it were up to me I would feed my children shakes,cereal and sandwich wraps all the time. Wait a minute. It really IS up to me. Hmmm. So I do it BECAUSE?????
3) I have been a runner since high school. In University I rebelled against fitness thinking I should be attractive the way I am....I gained 25 pounds and was miserable. In fact...I run so I can eat whatever I want. Really.
4) My children know not to ask me for anything until I have a cup of coffee in the morning.
5) I never.....ever wanted to be a stay at home mom. In fact, when I met my husband I was off to save the world as a Medic in the military.
6) When my husband goes away for a few days on business, I always picture him dying. I go as far as planning his funeral and have a good cry over it. I do the same with my kids every once in a while. Weird I know.
O.K...now I am TAGGING 6 PEOPLE. I'm picking the ones that COMMENT THE MOST ON MY BLOG. This way I know you will read this ;)