Ways to get my kids to eat foods they 'think' they don't like :)
1) Pancakes get protein powder mixed in. A great way to keep the sugar rush down.
2) Smoothies. Key ingredients are Chocolate Soy milk, Strawberries, bananas, Vanilla Yogurt. with those I can add Green's Plus powder, essential oils, and Wheat grass. They will never know what hit them ;)
3) Spagetti Sauce....The key word is PUREE !!!! ingredients (spinach, Red kidney beans,Avocado) Yes I said Avocado. It makes sauces and shakes creamy without a yucky flavor. This holds true for meatloaf as well. Can't complain about what you can't find!!!
4) Macaronni and ''cheese''. Boil and mash a sweet potatoe. Puree with milk or silken Tofu. Very yummy.
5) Cheese and Bacon. Really. Anything taskes great with home made cheese sauce or bacon. Or, just melt whatever you are giving them in cheese so they can't seperate the cheese from the item in question. Some of it has to get into them no? These are usually the last resort but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
What do you do?? comm'on..we all do it. It is our job as parents to be deceptive when it comes to nurishing our children. Hmmmm is that biblical? probably not but at least it is done in love :) Besides...I could use a few more pointers