April 30, 2007

Soon to be mama of 3

So....today is the big day. Well the due date anyway, but it remains to be seen when this little fella would like to make an appearance. I don't wish him to be here before his time though. God's timing is perfect and I would never want to mess with that. For some reason May 2nd is always in my head but really I have absolutely no idea when this little fella is coming. I'm ready....we are ready....just to be clear on that :)

This pregnancy has been pretty uneventful if you compare it to my others. This time there has been no hospital visits or tumors removed from my spinal cord. If you compare it to Erin's pregnancy I have nothing to complain about really. My emotions have been all over the place for this one. That is something that was new. Normally I am more emotional on a loving level but carrying this little guy seems to have turned me into Dr. Jekyll and Mrs Jack Ass at times.( Sorry....there was no better way to put it) It happens. What can I say. Sorry for my crankiness? O.K Sorry for my crankiness. It is all over now and I'll be back to being the loving wife and mother I know I can be :)
I'm sure I could not have been THAT bad to tolerate. After all they still tell me they love me and have not moved in with grandma yet. Really....was I that bad??? Don't answer that.
Anyway on that note I am going to just carry on with our week of phone calls and appointments and packing of the house for the big move. I just need to keep busy. Lara is almost finished her school book for the year, and has her final dance classes so that is pretty exciting. Also Erin told me that she is going to give her soother to the soother fairy this week so I'll see what happens there.

Pretty exciting stuff if I do say so myself.

In the Lord's hands and time as always....
me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to hear that other people's emotions go crazy when they're pregnant. I thought I was doing better with this pregnancy, but when I mentioned it to Dave, he just smiled and nodded. Clear sign that he doesn't want his head bitten off by saying the wrong thing!

I hope Peyton comes soon. We're looking forward to meeting him!

Alana

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you ALMOST!!
I just had a baby 4 weeks ago and he is the love of my life!!
I will be thinking of you!
- Audrey
pinksandblues.wordpress.com
www.pinksandblues.com

cathy said...

Thinking of you! May 2nd is when my Sweet Caroline was born! That would be very exciting!

Take care and enjoy your last days as a mom of 2, soon to be 3!