December 29, 2011

Who needs snow gear when you have jammies. We are enjoying our break together, and today there is enough snow the grass is no longer poking through the snow.

Adam and I have been busy reading about family friendly farming and dreaming of the years to come. We are excited about our decision to farm the land of his ancestors and looking forward to what God has in store for us.

The learning curve is steep but worth it. Just making the decision has left a calm and joyous feeling on our hearts knowing we are doing what we were meant to do.

I've also began training for my first marathon.  I'm running with team Mito this year and excited to start my journey.  All things worth doing are difficult and take time. One step at a time we will farm. One step at a time I will run 43kms. One step at a time we will enjoy life.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! I love it!!

Stacey said...

So fun :) I wished you lived closer so I would have a good source for meat and eggs. Wishing you the best with your farm!