August 28, 2011

8 Days....

I'm alive and well!
We have returned from our amazing Alberta trip. Back to farming life and preparing for our school adventure in 8 days.
I have a LOT to say and pictures to share but all will have to wait a little bit longer.
We are busy as usual but to be honest I am more busy holding onto every minute with my girls before school. I'm not stressed out. Just getting prepared   and starting to think of a routine that will work for us.
I think now that the sun sets around 8pm and the girls are going to bed earlier than 930pm I will have a little more time in the evenings to collect and share my thoughts.
Enjoying ourselves has not left a lot of room in the day for me to sit and contemplate life. There will be MUCH more time to do that in 8 days ;)

So hang in there (Dad)...I'll return to the blogosphere soon enough ;)

No comments: