May 09, 2011

AMAZING GRACE













Today did not start off so well. It was cleaning day and my husband worked a night shift last night and needed to sleep. My routine was off and the days tasks felt daunting. I messed up with the kids and it was NOT GOOD.




I felt horrible. I was filled with remorse and guilt as I appologized to my kids and to God. I let go and readjusted, kicked up my heals and carried on.




Then as the day went on tasks got completed. In fact not only did we manage to clean the house, I somehow rearanged the kids rooms, took out seasonal clothing, weeded some of my vegetable garden, planted a few trilliums, cleaned chicken eggs, hung laundry out to dry, fed my kids a real supper, read them some books and snuzzled, AND played with the kids outside.



AMAZING


What started out as the worst day EVER, when I look back turned out not to be so bad after all. It was filled with sunshine and play, grace, forgiveness, laughter but MOST OF ALL....LOVE.




This morning I was POSITIVE that I wouldn't get ANYTHING accomplished. I was POSITIVE that my life sucks as it is filled with endless crappy servant like chores. THEN God reminded me that He is IN CHARGE. He reminded me that MY life is OVERFLOWING with Goodness.


HOW AMAZING IS THE SWEET SOUND OF GRACE


1 comment:

Suzin said...

Amen.... I am so thankful for God's grace in your life today....

"let go and readjusted"-key phrase... after repentence, after making it right-guilt really is to be gone and then His grace-His unbelievable powerful, transforming grace takes over...

so glad you gave yourself permission to accept that grace today... it really is life-changing stuff-living in the reality of grace...

thanks for the reminder...oh, and the great pictures....