February 09, 2011

More Good Stuff

Changing how we do things, making better,healthier choices is easier one step at a time. I've mentioned before how I'm trying to reduce the chemicals that surround our family, reduce the garbage we throw out, and reduce the need for factory produce products in our home.

So I've made one more step!!!

No more plastic straws for us!! I found these amazing glass straws on the Internet. Believe it or not there are a ton of places that sell these! A hint: Buy wholesale not from a secondary source as you will save money.
The straws are safe, strong and non toxic. We had smoothies today and they worked perfectly. As Audrey is still little I hold hers for her.

I'm glad for the choices and changes we are making. I've changed A LOT in the past few years and have come a LONG way but all the choices I've made have been one step a time.

1 comment:

Carey said...

Ive seen these online and almost ordered them! I think I saw them on reuseit.com. I was concerned about the kids biting the straw and it breaking. DO they very strong? Where did you order them from?