April 02, 2010

A Forgiving Weekend

I am having trouble putting into words what this Easter means to me. I am having trouble describing what is going on around here. I think because some of it is personal and I don't want to share. Some of it is indescribable. Some of the emotions are so mixed that I don't want to bother trying to explain myself and once AGAIN have it not come out right and I end up insulting people.

So.....

Just know that I'm doing well around here. I am celebrating my Christ with MY family. The family I choose to love and that loves me. The people that forgive me because they love me and the people that I choose to forgive because I love them.

2 comments:

desperatelyseekingsuzin.blogspot.com said...

I am glad you are doing well...forgiveness is such hard "work"-hard on the mind, the heart, the soul...cleansing I am sure, but hard

I still detect an almost sadness though when I read your post-maybe I am looking into it too deeply-I have a tendency to do that!!

Praying for you and that wonderful family of yours this Easter...I know how significant Easter is to you, so praying you will celebrate just how amazing redemption can be and what an awesome life you have created in the midst of it all..

Erin said...

i think this is my favorite picture so far of all the kids.
you are so blessed.