September 23, 2009

Audrey is Here!!!!!

Hello Everyone, I get the opportunity to blog every so often. This time I get to make a breif announcement on Alyson's behalf. Baby Audrey Margaret Anne McNish was born at 7:47 a.m. Tuesday 22 September 2009. She weighed in at 7 pounds 4 ounces, and I have no idea how long she was at birth. The nurse really did not seem to care about length. I am sure that Alyson will post pictures and write about her birthing experience when she returns home.
Take Care, Adam

8 comments:

Stacey said...

Horray!!! Congrats to you guys :) What a long wait for little Audrey. I can't wait to see pictures! Hope Alyson is enjoying her 'vacation' at the hospital :)

Cathy said...

Congratulations again!! I am so happy for you all.

Carey said...

Congratulations!

saloma said...

Cograulations! hope all is well. can't wait to see pictures!

ValleyGirl said...

Congratulations!!! FINALLY, the long wait is over!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!!

Nancy said...

Yay you two! Good job!!

Lotsa love -

Bonnie said...

Congratulations!! Have not visited here in a while...just read you in google reader but I had to come give some Congrats.