February 18, 2009

Farm Stuff.

Robert the Calf is officially getting bigger.

We bought him a new collar.

When I was dragging his wayward butt across the lawn the other day the other collar was chocking him.

So we bought him a proper calf collar.

Oh, and we also (we being not me at all), did manage to load 8 calves onto the trailer and sell them. Lots of gates and a few cows that really jump!

Henry the Llama managed to escape capture. I'm trying to get a collar on him as well so I can bring him up to our yard. I want to re-domesticate him so we can shave him in the spring and give him his shots. Again...'we' not being me at all ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I get the "we" part :)

You know what I want... a buffalo!

momofthecrazies said...

I'm with you on the "we" part. I use it all the time.