February 15, 2009

Cuddle time today...All day.

My husband and I went to the Brad Paisley concert last night.

It was amazing.

We we on the floor RIGHT next to the stage.

I've never been that close at a concert before.

For New Kids on the Block in 1989 I was in the rafters. Yes that is the last BIG concert I ever attended. Oh wait..I also saw the Bare Naked Ladies in 1992, but again....Rafters.

Stop laughing.

I'm not counting Harry Connick Jr. or Paul Brandt at the arts centre in Brockville. Those concerts were amazing because it was a small venue. Different than a HUGE sold out stadium.
Anyway....

I'm so tired today. SOOOOOOOOOOO tired.

An hour nap on the couch did not cut it. Hmmm I don't think the kids would mind watching movies the rest of the day do you??

Can I consider it quality cuddle time??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky!

Anonymous said...

Me thinks it might be time to put your calf with the rest of the herd. He's not a dog.
Just a suggestion.

Dad