June 06, 2008

Where in the world is Alyson??

Wondering where I am?

Let's just say that I am never ever going to pick at the salmon before it is cooked again....

and...

Lara's birthday,

and...

Gardening...

and...

trying to kill a thousand ants that live in my bedroom

and...

showering...

and...

finding a place for the 400 pictures I finally printed off my camera...

and...

Just trying to stay off the computer and be more connected with my kids, my husband and life.

I'm good.

Just doing some other things.

I'll be back at some point.

OH!!! WE HAVE OUR FIRST BABY CALF!!!!!!

I'll be back soon with pics.

4 comments:

tammi said...

Very cool. About the calf and staying off the computer to live a more connected life. I'm having a hard time weaning myself off this thing, but I have definitely spent less time surfing than before. It feels good though, doesn't it?

Carey said...

enjoy your family.

water runner said...

Can't wait for pic(s) of first calf! (Not that I am not interested in other pics too!)

momofthecrazies said...

As we were driving I kept seeing newborn calves and wondering if you had any yet. We'd love to see pictures!