May 05, 2008

Much Adoo About Nothing

For some reason when I BLOG about CHICKENS I get alot more readers. I'm not sure how ya'll know I've written about them without checking out the site. Maybe it is a key word thing.

Let's try this.....

CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN.

Even though this post has absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH MY CHICKENS we will see what happens ;)

Anyway.....


I'm in pain today. Well not so much PAIN, as tight,sore, and creaky.
I ran my first race of the season yesterday.
I really need to stretch more.

Today is also the first day I am taking my Daycare kid.
Yup...I've began to do daycare.

Pray for me. Do you think he will wonder why I move so slowly? :)

Anyway, I don't have anything else to say, so here are some Cute pictures.




4 comments:

momofthecrazies said...

Your kids are so cute! Looking forward to seeing you on Friday. Yea!!

tammi said...

Very cute pictures ~ and congratulations on your first race!! You are one ambitious woman, that's for sure!

Carey said...

Let me guess...he likes to play with his veggies more than eat them? Your kids are so cute...they look like they had fun.
Good luck with daycare kids...are you just watching one?
I hope your soreness goes away. That no fun. But congrats on your first run.

Paula said...

Did somebody say CHICKEN? LOL
Just kidding- I read no matter what you write about!