1) Hear baby cry at 2:30am for a few minutes.
2) Stumble downstairs for a bottle, and question my decision to stop breastfeeding.
3) Realize there are no bottles made up.
4) Fumble around for the Formula, spill half the formula on floor. Turn on Tap.Pour warm water in bottle....shake. (Boil water....are you kidding me?)
5) Stub toe on Hard Plastic thing on the way upstairs.
6) Get to the outside of the door and notice there is no longer any noise.
8)Go back downstairs to put bottle in fridge.
9) Pass by bathroom, decide to quench thirst and notice the fly after I drink....spit fly out.
11) After putting bottle back in fridge, head back upstairs and stub toe on Hard Plastic thing AGAIN.
12) Crawl into bed. 5 mins later hear baby cry.
13) REPEAT STEPS 1-12.