February 12, 2008

I am so smrt Smart

Curious to know how I changed my blog?

Katy at Country Blossom gave me the link to a site that helps Bloggers like me do cool stuff to their blogs. You can find the link to the site on her website.
Go to the left hand column and scroll down to Bloggy info. It is in the third post down. Voila! Have fun.

I've also just figured out how to do other useless cool stuff like crossing things out!
Thanks ValleyGirl for that hint.

Two good sites for do it yourself tutorials are:

http://bloggingbasics101.com
and
http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com

Oh I'm so excited. Almost as excited as I am for my Tax Refund to come in the mail.

On that note....wow my Hydro Bill is Huge!! Who knew two heat lamps for a coop would use that much energy! O.K I did, but they are worth it. I reverted to the cheaper chicken feed to cut costs a little ;)

The cheaper feed actualy has more corn which is good for heat production (inside the chicken) so I think it is a win/win situation right now.

1 comment:

Katy said...

WOW!!! Alyson...your blog totally transformed!!! It looks awesome!!! You did a wonderful job!!!! Do you love it??