June 24, 2007

The 'beam' that holds me together

I was laying on the couch holding onto a sleeping baby trying to be as quiet as can be. O.K so my mind was wandering and my arm was falling asleep. Anyway that is not the point....
I was staring as this beautiful old beam that seperates the living room into two parts and figured that without it this house may crumble. No I'm not an engineer or an architect....just humor me o.k? (did I spell humor right?)
Anyhoo this house needs that beam to function.
So I wondered....what do I need to function??? o.k besides Air,food,water and the occasional lovin'.

My eyes wandered over to the end table...o.k and I was switching positions.....


I NEED the word of God. My savior. My Rock. I need to study my bible and figure out what the Lord wants of me in this crazy world. Without it I would be lost. I WAS lost without it for 23 years and I don't ever plan on going it alone ever again. Without the Lord in my life I would crumble so to speak.

That's it. Just plain and simple. Can't say it any better than that.

Have a great day.

No comments: