March 16, 2007

Sixth anniversary

Today is the sixth anniversary of our first date. I know...how cute. We had a little date. Tea at our favorite coffee shop and a little shopping by ourselves. It was nice to get our together alone as always.
The kids had a great day at grandma's all day yesterday so today was a lazy day. We had an appointment to sign our life away at the bank for our new mortgage. My goodness they are going to be taking ALOT of interest from us over the next five years!!! wow. And we even got a great rate! Oh well. C'est la Vie....

I'm now a little addicted to Facebook.com. I've found a ton of old friends and am shocked at the six degrees of seperation!!! Everyone is so connected! You should try it.

That's it for today. Boring entry I know. perhaps I'll think of something more exciting and brilliant to write about tomorrow.

Alyson

No comments: